Double Deflection Grille
For exhaust air.
Eggcrate core in size 12.7×12.7×12.7mm.
For installation in ceilings.
Made of extruded aluminum, powder coated.
Concealed clip fixing or countersunk holes screw fixing, for installation into an installation sub-frame or fixing onto an installation surface.
Hinged type eggcrate grille available with a G4 filter.
Filter washable and changeable.
- Reviews (0)
Double deflection grille
Ventilation grille the type rectangular double deflection grille is as supply air or extract air variant for comfort zones and industrial zones. Ready-to-install component which consists of a border and individually adjustable, horizontal and vertical double layer blades.
Comprising a core with a free area of over 90%, egg crate grilles are designed to handle large air volumes without generating excessive noise or impeding ventilation system function with excessive pressure drops. This is ideal for areas requiring high air changeover rates like restaurant kitchens, painting booths etc.
Nominal length: 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000.
Other dimensions upon request.
● Directed supply air discharge for mixed flow ventilation.
● Blades are individually adjustable to meet different local requirements.
● For installation in walls.
● Made of extruded aluminum, powder coated.
● Concealed fixing or countersunk holes screw fixing, for installation into an installation sub-frame or fixing onto an installation surface.
● Available in RAL colors, or Anodized color.