|Standard color||Ral9016 / Ral9010/ Anodized|
|Application||Ventilation system/Shopping Mall|
|Characteristic||Stamping core / Full punched|
|Function||Exhaust Air/Return Air|
|Surface finish||Powder coated/anodized|
- Reviews (0)
Round diffusers, Circular diffuser, and Square circular diffusers
● The standard nominal sizes are 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 595×595.
● Round and Circular diffuser face, Square diffuser face.
● Diffuser face and blades are made of aluminum sheet, powder-coated.
● Removable core for better installation and maintenance.
● For radial air discharge. For supply and extract air.
● For all types of ceiling systems.
● For a rapid reduction of the temperature difference and airflow velocity.
● Diffuser available in RAL colors.
● Butterfly damper optional.
● Plenum box optional.
● Attractive design element for building owners and architects with demanding aesthetic requirements
Ceiling diffusers direct the air from air conditioning systems into the room. The resulting airflow induces high levels of room air, thereby rapidly reducing the airflow velocity and the temperature difference between supply air and room air. Ceiling diffusers allow for large volume flow rates. The result is a mixed flow ventilation in comfort zones, with good overall room ventilation, creating only very little turbulence in the occupied zone.
There are no reviews yet.